Hello, my name is Taylor Johnson, and I am a Junior UX/UI & Product Design student at Bradley University dedicated to delivering user-focused experiences. My approach to improving human-centered interactions focuses on user research, neuroscience, & data analysis to create well-rounded applications & products. During this school year, I’ve been working on a project with NASA, and this summer, I have the opportunity to be a UX/UI Intern at Amazon!
on NASA Suits as UX
on IM 366 Advanced Web Design Client Projects as Web Designer
- Bradley University is a college dedicated to its students and furthering their education with real-life experience. We designed their FUSE website to represent all the students and the work they have done over the past year, especially those that have been part of real projects.
- Jolt Harm Reduction
- Jolt foundation is a harm reduction and substance use disorder non-profit that empowers those to take control of their lives with compassion and kindness. We designed their new site to help Jolt provide resources and services for any in need with no judgment. The foundation offers medications, treatments, and counseling for anyone in the Peoria, IL area, ready to improve their strengths.
- LULA provides street support and peer advocacy for those currently experiencing housing and/or food insecurity in the Peoria, Illinois area. We designed their site to provide deeper clarity about LULA and their services, to help serve the greater Peoria community.
- Dance Connection Bartonville
- Dance Connection of Bartonville is the leading dance company serving Bartonville and the Greater Peoria Area since 1989, they offer dance, tumbling, private classes, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and more. We train with our dancers to do charity performances for non-profits organizations to encourage our young dancers to get involved and be active citizens in the community. We designed their new website to facilitate a better user experience and to increase the reach of their studio.