Hello, My name is Nick Natalie and I am Junior User Experiance Design Major at Bradley University. Technology and art have always been a passion of mine when i was younger, and i've alwasy liked talking to poeple and interacting with others. So i wanted to combine all of these ideas into one major that i thought fit them and that was User Experiance. I've really enjoyed the opportunity's Bradley has given me the past few years to work with my peers on projects for the likes of Caterpillar and Pekin Insurance. When working on these projects I found that i always loved the client interaction the most and always felt drawn to it. When other people would hate doing that sort of thing I've alwasy enjoyed it. I hope to continue get new opportunitys and better myself to help me succeed in my future work and life.
on IM 366 Advanced Web Design Client Projects as Web Designer
- Bradley University is a college dedicated to its students and furthering their education with real-life experience. We designed their FUSE website to represent all the students and the work they have done over the past year, especially those that have been part of real projects.
- Jolt Harm Reduction
- Jolt foundation is a harm reduction and substance use disorder non-profit that empowers those to take control of their lives with compassion and kindness. We designed their new site to help Jolt provide resources and services for any in need with no judgment. The foundation offers medications, treatments, and counseling for anyone in the Peoria, IL area, ready to improve their strengths.
- LULA provides street support and peer advocacy for those currently experiencing housing and/or food insecurity in the Peoria, Illinois area. We designed their site to provide deeper clarity about LULA and their services, to help serve the greater Peoria community.
- Dance Connection Bartonville
- Dance Connection of Bartonville is the leading dance company serving Bartonville and the Greater Peoria Area since 1989, they offer dance, tumbling, private classes, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and more. We train with our dancers to do charity performances for non-profits organizations to encourage our young dancers to get involved and be active citizens in the community. We designed their new website to facilitate a better user experience and to increase the reach of their studio.