I am Matt Kirchoff, a designer and developer, often in tandem. Currently a Seinor Game Design Major with minors in Comuter Science and Information Systems, User Experience Design, and Entreprenuership and Innovation. Over years of experience on many different projects, I have immersed myself in the field of design and development to become an expert in my field. I am constantly growing and improving my skills, and passions. When im not developing or playing games, you might find me enjoying one of my two other main hobbies, photography and fishing. After graduation I will continue my endeavors with We Hear You, a start up company focused on accessibility that I have assisted in founding, and obtaining my Masters of Science degree for Game Design and Developement with a Concentration on Game Programming, at Bradley.
on Last Train Home as Programmer/Designer
on Neon Oblivion as Technical Design
on IM 366 Advanced Web Design Client Projects as Web Designer
- Bradley University is a college dedicated to its students and furthering their education with real-life experience. We designed their FUSE website to represent all the students and the work they have done over the past year, especially those that have been part of real projects.
- Jolt Harm Reduction
- Jolt foundation is a harm reduction and substance use disorder non-profit that empowers those to take control of their lives with compassion and kindness. We designed their new site to help Jolt provide resources and services for any in need with no judgment. The foundation offers medications, treatments, and counseling for anyone in the Peoria, IL area, ready to improve their strengths.
- LULA provides street support and peer advocacy for those currently experiencing housing and/or food insecurity in the Peoria, Illinois area. We designed their site to provide deeper clarity about LULA and their services, to help serve the greater Peoria community.
- Dance Connection Bartonville
- Dance Connection of Bartonville is the leading dance company serving Bartonville and the Greater Peoria Area since 1989, they offer dance, tumbling, private classes, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and more. We train with our dancers to do charity performances for non-profits organizations to encourage our young dancers to get involved and be active citizens in the community. We designed their new website to facilitate a better user experience and to increase the reach of their studio.